Blinds are a great innovation in the window treatment industry. If chosen well, with the proper research then they will surely enhance the look of your house. In Fact, it plays a big part in fantasizing about your dream home. Blinds are the modern alternative window dressing option and are great in enhancing the look of any window. All you have to do is to consider choosing the blinds that are the perfect fit for your windows.
You must have chosen the best architectural design of your home & will surely be looking for great interior assortments especially window blinds. Selectblinds.ae, a reputable brand offering a number of classic, contemporary and appealing sets of blinds that are dedicated to fitting a number of interior design themes.
But before you step out to market for buying window blinds you must consider a few essentials to consider for buying blinds for the dream home in 2022.
Let’s Look At 5 Essential Checklists Before Buying Blinds for the Dream Home in 2022
Beautifully framed and furnished windows are the heart of any home. If the windows are dressed with perfectly fitted blinds then that will surely enhance the look of your home. We are listing below essential checklists that you need to consider before buying blinds for the dream home in 2022. Let’s get started!
Have You Decided Your Style?
No matter if it’s blinds or curtains or any other interior assortment, everything you put in your home reflects your personality. Your chosen design and style of your blinds depict your personal design taste and preferences. Therefore, when you are looking for your window blinds make sure you have decided on the best appealing design and style for your blinds that suits your personality and taste too.
Considering your personal designing needs and your overall home interior theme the style of your blinds must be blending. If you want to add an extra touch of elegance or sophistication to your windows then you must consider a minimalistic theme for your blinds. Style of blinds doesn’t mean that you just consider the type or outlook of blinds, it also includes the functionality of blinds.
It varies from window to window, not all windows are directed to have room darkening or light filtering blinds. You don’t need to have simple, cordless, or motorized blinds in every room. So, before you make your purchase you must look for all these things.
Have You Decided The Color Theme For Your Blinds?
Interior assortments complementing each other are the base for your dream home. The perfect coordination makes your home look perfect. The only thing that can help to make things blend are the color shades.
If you end up integrating a connecting color theme then you’ll surely get something really mesmerizing. However, choosing colors is a bit time taking thing, but once it is done with the correct scale it’ll make your home look incredible. The few parameters that you may consider for choosing color are as follows:
- If your window is facing towards the sun and exposed to direct sunlight then you should consider dark color blinds.
- You can opt for bold colors if you want to add more color or flair to your home.
- Neutral colors are very much a trend for subtle home decor and long-term sustainability.
Whatever your preferences are, you must think of making everything look perfect and appealing. Choosing colors that give a smooth look to your home is a better idea for your window blinds.
Are You Considering Safety For Your Home?
Safety is what everyone needs. Having window blinds that are safe enough to keep your home protected must be your prior choice. If your windows are not properly packed (covered with blinds) then you’ll surely have to face several unwanted circumstances that may affect you and your family.
Moreover, there are blinds with cords or strings that can harm your kids or pets (if you have them). So you must think of your home and family safety before your blinds purchase. Here are some tips that you need to know:
- If you have kids and pets, don’t go for blinds with cords or strings.
- For your kitchen and bathroom windows, consider buying shades that are perfect for your windows.
- For your windows facing inside of your home, you can go for normal blinds like roller blinds, roman blinds, vertical blinds, or more. They will work well.
- For the windows that are facing outside of your home, you must consider going for motorized blinds. These blinds not only make your home smarter but also protect your home, even when you are not at home.
- Nowadays, these blinds are available with a proper lock system inside the windows and the best thing is that these blinds can be operated from anywhere with the help of mobile apps. If safety is your priority then consider these blinds.
Have you Determined Your Light & Privacy Parameters?
These are the basic needs for which we need to install blinds or any type of window dressing in our home. What you need to configure first is the actual parameters for your home or different rooms in your home.
Do consider your light and privacy needs, as not every room in your home needs a complete blackout area or a few bucks of light. So consider blinds perfect up to your room’s requirements. Like light filtering blinds for your living room or kitchen or blackout blinds for your bedroom, media room, or maybe a guest room. The Choice will be all yours.
Which Material Of Blinds Do You Need?
Material matters a lot. You must consider choosing the material first. Blinds are available in a variety of materials like wooden, aluminum, bamboo, or any type of fabric blinds. Consider your interior theme, which material will blend with your interior designing decorating theme, and go for it.
In The End!
Mark the checklist and be ready for your purchase!
- Have You Decided Your Style?
- Have You Decided The Color Theme For Your Blinds?
- Are You Considering Safety For Your Home?
- Have you Determined Your Light & Privacy Parameters?
- Which Material Of Blinds Do You Need?
These are some basic GO-TO checks ✅, if you think you are done with these you can go for buying blinds for the dream home in 2022.